Feel Free to contact me by E-mail:

kf4qoe@gmail.com

Monday, September 11, 2006

My new toy

Well since I am going to be taking a trip soon I decided that I wanted to buy a new digital camera. I really like Nikon cameras and a friend of mine has the Nikon Coolpix 5600 and he has really liked it a lot. It is very small but has lots of features. Well I decided that I would look around and see what I can find one for since this is a model that has been out for a little while. Well the other day I went into a local Pawn shop and low and behold they had the higher up model the Nikon Coolpix 7600. It looks like new and they had a great price on it. This camera sells for $over 200.00 or more on the internet. I got it for $100.oo even with tax. WOW What a deal. It records video at 640 x 480 with audio. It has a large 1.8 inch screen that is super bright (this is a problem I have with my other digital cameras when used inside) I love how small it is. I carry it on my side and do not even know it is there. It came with a 256 meg storage card and I ordered a 2 gig card for it so I will not run out of space for a long time. I will post some links to pictures soon.

No comments: