Feel Free to contact me by E-mail:

kf4qoe@gmail.com

Monday, January 01, 2007

What do I run on my computer? Here is a list......

What do I have installed on my computer right now? Here is a list of the software I have installed on my laptop right now. This is not a complete list just a list of what I use the most.

1 Mozilla Firefox (web browser DO NOT USE I.E.!!!!!)
2 Thunderbird (email client, best e-mail client out there)
3 M.S. Office Professional (I know I should use Open Office. It is free and jsut as good)
4 Winamp (music player)
5 Dreamweaver MX (website builder)
6 Foxit PDF reader (much better the Adobe & much easier on your computer resources)
7 Google Earth
8 Picasa (picture organizer from google with online storage)
9 AVG Antivirus (Free version)
10 Window Washer by webroot (computer cleanup tool)
11 Starter by Codestuff (startup management tool)
12 Paint Shop Pro (photo manipulation tool)
13 Azureus (bit-torrent client)
14 Gadwin Print screen (screen capture tool)
15 Nero (cd recording tool)
16 Adaware SE (spyware cleanup tool)
17 Spybot Search and Destroy (spyware cleanup tool)
18 Password Pro (older version 1.0 from ZDNet)
19 Quicktime Alternative (I hate Quicktime from Apple)
20 Real Alternative (Real Player SUCKS and invades your computer)
21 Spyware Blaster (spyware protection/prevention tool)
22 Spyware Guard (spyware protection/prevention tool)
23 Microsft Windows Defender (spyware cleanup tool)
24 WSFTP PRO (ftp tool for transfering files to my websites)
25 Log Me In (free edition remote computer use service)
26 Network Stumbler (network sniffing tool)
27 Druglord 2 (Fun little game)
28 Rainlendar (free calendar and to do list for the desktop)

No comments: