Feel Free to contact me by E-mail:

kf4qoe@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

How Real ID will affect you | CNET News.com

I bet these will have a rf id chip like the ones they use to track packages in them. If so then the cards will be able to be tracked, identified, and scanned from a distance. Some of these rf id chips have been scanned as far away as 1/4 mile or more. So if they are searching for someone they will just be able to ride around and look for the unique id code embedded into each and every card. What if they decide to put your religious choice on there? Or your political party choice? Then they will be able to separate us into different groups. Right? Sound familiar? Kind of like a tattoo of numbers maybe? Achtung!! Just my thought. Is this big brother? Yes it is in my opinion. Is this going to far? Well I will leave this up to each of you, but I think you should be aware of this either way. You can bet I will microwave mine as soon as they force me to have one.


FAQ: How Real ID will affect you | CNET News.com

No comments: