Feel Free to contact me by E-mail:

kf4qoe@gmail.com

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Illinois Man Fined Thousands And Threatened With Felony Prosecution For Using Untaxed Biodiesel

This is a very eye opening article that will make you say NO WAY! Read my comments below after you read the article for yourself.

I would have laughed those 2 guys off of my property. And if that didn't work I would have told them to arrest me and told my wife to call every newspaper and tv station she can and tell them about this crap. This is just a case that shows how "we", THE USA claim to be trying to cut our dependencies to foreign oil, but it is all just puff and blowing by the politicians. The reason why is that they are all lining their pockets with the kickbacks that they are getting from the oil companies by letting them raise the prices and gouge us the way they are and will continue to do. Please pass this on the everyone you know so that they will be able to see for themselves how our government is really treating its citizens.


Illinois Man Fined Thousands And Threatened With Felony Prosecution For Using Untaxed Biodiesel (TreeHugger)

No comments: