Feel Free to contact me by E-mail:

kf4qoe@gmail.com

Friday, August 08, 2008

I passed my Paramedic exam on the first try



Well I did it. I passed my Paramedic exam on the first try. I am now a Nationally Registered Paramedic. I took my test on Monday at 1:15pm and was not feeling to sure about if I passed. But I figured if I didn't I would just take it again. Everyone I know who has taken it here in Montgomery it took 1 day before they got the results unless they took it on a Friday then they had to wait until Monday to get the results. But folks who took it in other places like Birmingham, and Auburn got the results the same day. Well I kept checking throughout the day and into the night Monday just in case I got lucky, but no such luck. Well Tuesday morning I woke up to Carolyn coming in the bedroom saying wake up Mr. Paramedic. I told her to stop playing it was not funny and she said she was not playing I had really passed. She even brought me my laptop to prove it. I was happy it was over. I went that day and got my state license. I called my boss and told him first thing. He added me to the schedule right away.

Monday August 11th will be my first day working as a Paramedic on an ambulance. I am looking forward to it. I cannot say I will not be a little bit nervous but this is what I have been training for. All I can do is the best I know and to the best of my ability.

No comments: