Feel Free to contact me by E-mail:

kf4qoe@gmail.com

Friday, August 01, 2008

Well I am finally done with Paramedic school

Well on Wednesday I finished Paramedic school. I passed all of my skill stations. There were 12 different stations.
Here is a list of the different stations:
Static Cardiology
Dynamic Cardiology
Spinal Immobilization (Supine Patient)
Spinal Immobilization (Seated Patient)
Ventilatory Management - Adult
Pediatric (<2 years.) Ventilatory Management
Pediatric Introsseous Infusion
Patient Assessment - Trauma
Patient Assessment - Medical
Intravenous Therapy
Dual Lumen Airway Device
Bleeding Control/Shock Management

The hardest one for me and all of my class too was the Dynamic Cardiology station. This was a full cardiac arrest scenario where we had to work the patient by ourselves, no help at all. It was no fun but I made it through it. Now all I have to do is take my National Registry Test on Monday. I really hope I pass this. Not only so I will not have to take it again, but because it cost me $110.00.

Well I will update later after I take it.

No comments: