Feel Free to contact me by E-mail:

kf4qoe@gmail.com

Friday, August 01, 2008

My new gun I have been wanting

Here is a picture of the gun I have been wanting for a while. It is a Taurus PT745.















Here are the specs:
Model:PT-745 Taurus Pistol
Action:Single/Double Action
Size:Compact
Caliber:45 ACP
Barrel Length:3.25 Inch Barrel
Material:Polymer
Finish:Stainless
Capacity:6 Rounds, + 1 in the chamber
Accessories:2 Magazines
Hand:Right Hand
Weight:20.8 Ounces
Sights:Fixed Sights

I got to shoot a few rounds through it on Thursday. It was one of the sweetest shooting guns I have ever shot & I have shot a lot of different guns. I expected it to really have a heck of a punch in recoil. But I was really surprised after the first round. It had less kick then my wifes Kel-Tec 9mm pistol. It was very loud though. But that is no problem. I can live with that as it is worth itto have the punch of a .45 cal.

No comments: